Riley is now 7 months and 1 week old. He continues to change with each passing month. I looked at him last night as he was figuring out how to stand-up in the bathtub thinking how fast time has passed. He is now 19 pounds and loves his solid foods (except for chicken and green beans). He is also crawling - but only backwards. He can scoot forwards, but has yet to figure out how to crawl forwards so he gets pretty angry when the toy he wants is in front of him and he is moving away from it. Nate and I can't help but giggle though. He is such an active boy that I know I have just a few weeks until my world is turned upside down when he will be officially mobile. He is still in swimming and loves water of any kind. He's been in the pool, the kiddie pool in our backyard, the lake, and the Puget Sound...I don't think he ever feels cold - he just wants the water. Here are some pictures from this past week of him enjoying the beach at Fox Island.
Surfing

Surfing






1 comment:
In the "seaweed eating face" picture he really looks like a Swanson. Not sure if that is a good thing, but he is SO cute!
Post a Comment