We went to the doctor this morning for Riley's 9 month check-up. He is doing great! The doctor was pleased by his interaction and mobility. He was also very impressed on his diet - we're up to 1/2 an avocado with dinner, along with other items. Last night he also started tofu. Anyhow - here are his stats...
27 1/4" - 20% for height
19# 6 oz. - 25% for weight
The doctor said that if he continues to grow at the current rate he will be a whopping 5'7" or 5'8"...Nate might remain the tallest in the family. Poor guy! I've contended that this means we'll really need to hone in on his soccer skills - it might be the best thing for him - little and scrappy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my gosh Jenny I didn't know they could predict a child's future height at this age! That is crazy! I'm glad to hear Riley is doing so well and growing up to be an adorable addition to the Angelo family.
That's funny because Taylor is supposed to be the same height!!
Oh, too funny! Glad he is growing great!
Wow, tofu huh?! Well, I guess if you dont know any different...!! :)
Post a Comment