We went to Fall Fun Days today and it was wonderful. It's a free event where kids come in costume and get to sit in fire trucks, ambulances, police trucks, get face painted, take pictures and go through a petting zoo. Riley had a great time. Again there were characters there and Riley could not get enough of them. He asked for many hugs and kisses from each of them. Funniest part was these were high school aged volunteers dressed up so I'm sure they really got a kick out of this little kid following them around the whole time.
We're anxiously awaiting the TCU vs. BYU game tonight - Riley is all ready with his "Go Frogs" and we're hoping for a big win!! For those of you that missed College Game Day it was live at this game and Lee Corso put on the Horned Frog head!! Go Frogs!!
At Hello Cupcake
At Hello Cupcake
Mmmm...Frosting!




1 comment:
I have been thinking about you today bc of the big game. Looks like you might have this one :(. I still have some faith that byu will pull through. Looks like you guys are having fun. I need to go to that cupcake place...yum!
Post a Comment