We are so excited about the new addition to our family...no I'm not pregnant, but Greg asked Courtney to marry him on Saturday. It was a great surprise to her. Both families went up to Seattle to Christmas shop and to wait for Greg to get through the Santa line at Nordstrom. Dad was great and even waited in line for him for a good hour-and-a-half. We finally got a text from Greg letting us all know that they were just a few people away so us and the Gallos gathered outside the window to watch them get their picture taken...and of course the big moment. The best part was that the Santa at Nordstrom was on a microphone so we could all hear what was going on inside. Anyhow, Santa asked Courtney what she wanted for Christmas which caught her a bit off guard so she said "umm, clothes I guess" and then he asked Greg who then got down on his knee and asked Courtney to marry him. It was pretty fun standing outside listening to all the bystanders that weren't in the know say "oh my gosh, is he going to propose?" Well he asked and she said yes so soon they will be Mr. & Mrs. Greg Swanson!! We are all so excited - Riley can't wait to have an official Auntie Courtney.
Shopping and waiting for the big moment.




3 comments:
What a creative way to propose! I love it!
How fun!!! That is such a fun way to propose at Christmas time. I got chills just reading it!
(my first thought when I started reading was that you were expecting! haha!)
I love your post! Thanks so much for being so sweet. I am very excited to officially be a part of the family! Hope you are feeling better. See you tomorrow!
Courtney
Post a Comment