Thursday, April 23, 2009

1st haircut and a Mariner's Game

Riley had his first haircut today...sad day for Mommy! After people getting Riley confused for a girl because of his wonderful mullet I decided that it was time for the first haircut. They cut off a good 2 inches...now I have a big boy.

Before

Hating every second!!



Finished product...I want his mullet back - much cuter and more "signature"
He's not impressed either

After his haircut Riley and I headed up to the Mariners game. We met up with some colleagues I work with and enjoyed the game from a suite. This was Riley's 2nd M's game - although I doubt he remembers the first because he was 4 months old. We had a great time and Riley even got to see the M's win and Ichiro's home run!!



Riley, Me, Sienna, Jenn, Andrew & Cindy

2 comments:

thetriggers said...

The cut looks great. Totally understand it's hard to let that first cut go... I'm still delaying it!

Coleson & Tate said...

He looks handsome :) I am a fan of the "clean cut" look-which is why Coleson has had them since he was a month old-he has just had so much hair that never fell out. It'll get better the more Riley is used to it. Our first months were like that when Coleson was a baby but he sits like a pro now at a real salon! Hope you enjoy your little man's new look :)