Friday, May 16, 2008

BIG boy!!

I just returned from Riley's 4 month check-up. The picture above totally captures these updates in their entirty...Riley is a BIG boy! We've known that he's grown quite a bit since his 2 month check-up, but didn't know exactly how much. I continue to try and hold onto him being a little guy - hense the fact that I'm just now giving in and moving up to the size 2 diapers. So - Riley is now 15 lbs (50th percentile), 24 3/4 in. (45th percentile), and 16 1/4" head (20th percentile). It's hard to believe there has been so much change in these 4 short months, but I enjoy each and every moment with him. Riley also had to get 4 shots and a mouth injection to keep up with his immunizations, so he's now sleeping soundly as he got VERY worked up about the pokes.

No comments: