1. changed to size 2 diapers - this lead to his first blowouts in public. Once while we were dinner guests at the Herchold's and he was riding in the baby bjorn. And then the next day right after we arrived at Nordstroms. I decided to spare you all the pictures, but I've since learned how to cinch those diapers a little tighter so we've not had any issues since then.
2. more new teeth - Riley now has both of his bottom front teeth pushing through the gums. They are sharp, but luckily I know that only because I've put my finger in his mouth.
3. Johnny Jumper - we hung the Johnny Jumper that Grandma Cindy gave us and Riley has enjoyed the freedom of standing, bouncing and spinning in circles on his own. He's a little showoff.
4. More sleep - I decided to start putting Riley to bed even earlier and it's really paid off. He now sleeps a good 10 hours before waking up. Then he'll wake up to eat and go back down for another 2-3 hours. He's always been a good sleeper, but this is just icing on the cake for Nate and me. However, I must say...he was sleeping better before Nate got home, but we'd rather have daddy here than not.
5. First trip to Fox Island - my family has a house on Fox Island so we spent Sunday of Memorial Day weekend out there with grandparents and friend. Riley got to see the water for the first time, but it was still much to cold to get in. We'll have to wait until later in the summer to see crabs and get his feet wet.
Here are some fun pictures...
Continues to love rolling from his tummy to his back. Tummy time has become pretty much non-existent since he seems to just flip right over.
First time touching grass. He wasn't too sure about it and didn't want to look at the camera because there were too many other things to capture his attention.
Cracks me up that his bath tub continues to look smaller and smaller. He still loves it though, even though we often watch him put himself in goofy positions...



1 comment:
Fun weekend! We lived on Fox Island when we were first married...love it out there! Too funny about him all covered up! What a cutie. We have(but dont use anymore,obviously!) the same tub! I loved it! Congrats on more sleep! yay!
See you soon!
Post a Comment