
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
First Mother's Day & Happy 4 months
I never knew how truly important Mother's Day was until I had a little one of my own. I'm hoping that we did a good job honoring our mothers this year as I now know how much of yourself goes into raising a child. I am so thankful for the love my mom has shown me the past 26 years and can only hope that I am half as good a mother to Riley. I was blessed to have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend. Saturday I got to spend the afternoon shopping for plants with Kelly and then actually planting! 3 generations of Angelo boys spent Saturday together - pretty cute. Sunday was spent celebrating moms - we started with treating Cindy to breakfast and then spent the afternoon at my parent's house honoring the mothers on my side of the family - 24 people were there to celebrate. Full house and Riley got totally over stimulated, but all in all it was a great time. Riley also turned 4 months on Mother's Day (we'll have his check-up on Friday of this week to find out just how big he is). Here are some pictures of him giving love to his Momma...rare that we actually can get him to cuddle, he is way more into seeing the world!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment