Saturday, May 10, 2008

Go Mariners!

We had some friends over for dinner Friday night (our first real "dinner party" since Riley's arrival...took us a good 4 months to host) and Jordan showed up with a matching M's hat. I just had to capture the 2 of them together - so cute! Riley totally enjoyed the extra attention he received from Jordan, Jen, Todd & Katie...and Nate & I loved having 2 free hands to prepare the meal!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Jenny!!! I'm sure you're having a wonderful time; he's such a sweet, adorable little bundle of joy! :)

Well, I'm so glad you took this pic of Jordan with Riley . . . how cute are they!?! I'm going to make Jordan use it as his wallpaper for a while. Thanks for having us over again; we had a great time.

Blessings to you guys!