Monday, July 7, 2008

Catching up...

Sorry for the delay in posts - we've been very busy at the Angelo's and then I was sick last week so we've fallen behind. Here are some fun photos to wrap up Riley's 5th Month. I can't believe how quickly the time is going. We have his 6 month check-up on Friday and we're off to Atlanta on Saturday (Riley's 4th plane ride). Loves being on his tummy and rolling all around the room. I find him in the funniest places...
he's determined to be mobile!

Flying - with a hand in the mouth of course (Notice the gray bumpers on the bottom of the shelf - to protect his head as he continues to roll into this piece of furniture).

Telling us something VERY important!

Giving daddy love

Feeding himself
Enjoying a beautiful evening in the backyard - he loves the feel of grass.


2 comments:

Libby said...

so cute!! time does fly by way too fast! although sadly i can hardly remember what it was like when jack was that little...last summer! so sad! have fun with him!!

Coleson & Tate said...

Jenny, what a cute picture of you! It does go so fast! Just last summer Coleson was a little bundle, I guess he still is but he is talking and running and his own person now. It's crazy. Enjoy-enjoy-enjoy!!!! Half way to a year! =)