Tuesday, July 8, 2008

More swimming fun

Riley and I continue to love our Tuesday and Thursday morning swim classes. I especially LOVE what comes after swim class...the best naps ever! He usually sleeps for more than 2.5 hours after swimming which means I get a lot of stuff done - or like today get to actually read a book in the sun. He still loves the water and is learning some very valuable skills. His favorite things are floating on his back, going under water, and practicing kicking. When we practice paddling or hanging on the edge he is usually more interested in looking at the other kids or drinking the water. And he's not all that into being thrown up in the air like the other kids...he is the youngest in the class though, so give him time.
The beginning of us floating...he still has his feet out of the water, but once we start moving he relaxes into the water.

Watching the drain...it's very exciting!

Hi Nana! She came to watch and take pictures...Riley loves an audience.

No comments: