Saturday, July 19, 2008

HOTlanta!

Riley went on his 4th trip by air this past week to come to Atlanta with me for an event I had there. My mom (Nana) came with us to babysit Riley while I worked. Let's just say it was a VERY long week in which none of us got much sleep. The 3 hour time change was very hard on Riley's little body. He didn't want to go to sleep until 11 PM Atlanta time (his bedtime here) so my mom spent many hours taking him on walks and late swims until I would get home from my event to put him to sleep. Staying in a hotel with an infant is always a little bit difficult considering you have neighbors in such close proximity and don't want to be too loud. Needless to say we made it through the week and then home safely and all 3 of us have enjoyed catching up on sleep in our own beds! Sorry no pictures - my mom has some on her camera, but I haven't gotten them yet.

Riley did figure out a few things while in Atlanta: continues to enjoy solid foods, he can sit by himself, LOVES the Johnny Jumper - he gets lots of air (I'll try to post a video), and has figured out how to scoot - this boy will be crawling in no time. He can get himself in crawling position, but doesn't know how to make his legs/arms work together just yet.

No comments: